Electronic transcripts are $5 and emailed within 48 hours. Paper transcripts are $10 and delivered within seven days or you may opt for Rush Paper $35 which are delivered next day.
Grades are posted at the end of the school year. Be sure to select “HOLD FOR GRADES” otherwise the transcript may be sent incomplete if grades were not ready and a new transcript will have to be purchased. No refunds are given for incomplete transcripts orders.
Official transcripts must be sent directly from CCU to other colleges and are available for 30 days. If the order was meant for the college but was completed as send to yourself, another transcript will have to be purchased.
2. Create a student parchment transcript account which is matched to their CCU ID by an email and password. Only boxes with red * are required.
3. Log in with your email and password, this is different than the WebAdvisor login.
4. Select Document – Transcript (Dual credit students will not have a CCU Diploma).
5. Search by College Name for the email or address where to send. Take note of details and click green select button for appropriate location.
6. Or click enter your own if you need to send a paper transcript or if you have the information where the transcript needs to go.
7. Choose eTranscript or Paper Transcript (from enter your own), dual credit student should not request letter of completion as they have not completed a CCU degree.
8. Select Hold for Grades to ensure incomplete transcript not sent.
9. Select Add Another Item for additional transcript orders, up to five can be purchased at one time.
10. Or Click Continue to proof order(s) and then Checkout.
11. Check the box I ACCEPT for FERPA Law, then click Next.
12. The next pages will be regarding completing your purchase by credit card.